4 months! I begged Michael to tell me that he could tell I was pregnant by just looking. He wouldn't do it... at first but then, I think he got tired of me asking everyday and gave in to what I wanted to hear:) We thought we could feel the baby but, now that the baby is really saying hello, I think what we were feeling was something else. Thursday, January 15, 2009
4 months! I begged Michael to tell me that he could tell I was pregnant by just looking. He wouldn't do it... at first but then, I think he got tired of me asking everyday and gave in to what I wanted to hear:) We thought we could feel the baby but, now that the baby is really saying hello, I think what we were feeling was something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/
No comments:
Post a Comment