"Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. We are all children of chance and none can say why some fields will blossom while others lay brown beneath the August sun. Care for those around you. Look past your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours, their choices no more easily made. And give, give in any way you can, of whatever you posses. To give is to love. To withhold is to wither. Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace." ~ Kent Nerburn

Saturday, February 21, 2009



8 months and counting! We are enjoying this time so much. Baby is great, very calm, doesn't move much. He or she does play tag with Michael and I! We were laying down last night and we are actually seeing the babies body parts moving around. It moves alot when it hears Michaels voice or I sing to it. Very funny, I have a terrible voice. We bought a machine yesterday that allows us to talk to the baby and record/hear its heartbeat. So Grandmas and Grandpas get ready to hear your Granddaughter or Grandson pumping away! It is amazing. We find ourselves talking about the baby constantly and giggling just wondering what it is going to be. So much fun!

Michael is awesome! His offices are doing amazing and he is opening offices like crazy! Last night at dinner together he was telling me about all the offices he has now and I can remember when he just had 2 when I first met him! I am so proud of him and the life we have made for ourselves. I am doing great as well, feeling amazing. I am starting to nest and the family just laughs at me as I roam around looking for something to make, build or clean. We have our lamaze classes starting soon! Michael and I are having fun spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Bozue and being close to our other family members. We are waiting for the go ahead on our home from the bank. All of our furniture is in, baby and house and we have decorated every room:) Now we just need the house! God has a plan. This morning as we woke, we were thinking about how things fall into place and today, Chicago was hit with a snow storm, very windy and yucky out. It just reaffirmed the choice of moving the shower date and preventing family and friends from traveling in this weather. Today we are making a headboard for one of our rooms and tonight we are going to Medieval Times with Mom and Dad, Michelle, Randall and the little ones, Matt and Mallory. Michael is thinking of all the goodies he is going to bring Matt and Mallory! Hope all is well with everyone and the Mommies and Daddies to be! Our family will be growing so much in the following months! We can't wait to meet all the little ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/