Lilliana is 6 weeks old~7 weeks on Saturday! Time really does fly by. We never really understood when our friends with babies would tell us that, until now. Everyday is something new. Lilliana is such a happy baby. She has had a little case of Reflux, which is very common in breach and C-Section babies. It kills Michael and I to see her in pain. She is starting to feel some relief from the things we are doing for her. She has starting smiling, not just gas now! She smiles at Michael and I and loves when we make silly faces or noises. She is cooing a little and laughs in her sleep, it is so funny. It is probably a neurological thing, but we like to think the angels are talking to her. Lilliana loves to be outside. She loves our walks, she loves the breeze on her face and she loves to hear birdies chirping. We have a thing that makes all different noises and she seems to love the birds chirping the best. On our walks Michael pushes her and I walk Aspen, Aspen is so fun to watch with her, he walks all proud next to her stroller. He is so protective of her. He sits and cries when she is crying and looks at us like "what are you doing to her!" I had my 6 week check up and got the ok to resume all activities! Michael set up a gym in the basement and we have been enjoying spending time working out together on the weekends. It feels good to get back into doing the things we love while Lilliana is napping. We had a Memorial Day party with 50 of our friends and family, Michael got a jumping machine for the kids and some adults(michael and I jumped in it too!) We spent the beautiful day cooking out, playing bags and catching up with family and friends. Michael's birthday was Monday and Lilliana and I had our own little picnic party for him. We wore hats, ate Michael's favorite food and had a Nascar cake for him. Lilliana looked so adorable in her party hat, for about a minute:) Here are some update pictures of our family. Happy Summer to you all!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/
No comments:
Post a Comment