"Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. We are all children of chance and none can say why some fields will blossom while others lay brown beneath the August sun. Care for those around you. Look past your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours, their choices no more easily made. And give, give in any way you can, of whatever you posses. To give is to love. To withhold is to wither. Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace." ~ Kent Nerburn

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy 9 months Lilliana


Bella and Jena Michael, Lilliana, Brian and Bella.... Waving to Daddy onstage




The the awards... Coco and Lilliana holding hands..All smiles for lunch



Coco's Ducky bath, Lilliana loved it....Loving on Uncle Andy...She loves her Aunt Kristin



Lilliana and some of her cousins at Grammi's birthday dinner

Lilliana is 9 months now! She weighs 6lbs 5 oz and 27 inches long. She is such a fun and amazing little girl. I tell Michael she is my new best friend. I love spending every minute with her and when I have to leave her and Michael, I am a wreck! Now I know how Michael feels. I don't know how he does it. I think that is why sometimes when he gets home after I have gone to bed (yes, I go to bed at 9:00, sometimes 7:30 if her and I fall asleep in bed together:) I wake up to find him in her room holding her asleep or rubbing her back. It is those moments that make my heart melt all over again. He does this alot to me:) We just returned from another awesome trip with Lilliana to California. We introduced Lilliana to some of the most amazing and influential people in our lives. So, the trip was very special to us. We felt like we were at home with family. Thank you to all of you who made our trip so special by just being you and for welcoming us into your home and treating us like family. We love you all!
Lilliana is now saying "Dawg" and sings la la la la to her music and says "MMMM" when she eats. When she gets really tired she will say "na na" "na na", I think she is minicing us when we walk her up to bed we saying "Night, night, night night, Lilliana , night night. It is so cute. She is in a stage where eating and sleeping are overrated and she wants to play. She is crawling, standing for a short period on her own and climbing the stairs. She is an active little girl.
This past weekend we were in Dallas, TX for one of Michael's meetings. It was such a fun weekend for all of us. Michael promoted one of his guys to Organizational Consultant and he was MC of the awards dinner. He did such an amazing job and his 2 biggest fans were in the front row watching him. Lilliana waved at her Daddy onstage and knew when to look up there when she heard his voice. We got to see Aunt Kristin and Uncle Andy, Uncle Brian, Aunt Jena and cousin Bella. We thought we met Bella when she was a baby but none of us could remember so we are going(and I think I would have taken pics) to say we met Bella for the first time. She is so adorable and precious. Lilliana also got to meet her friend Coco Osborne this weekend. She is the beautiful little girl to our friends Matt and Julia.
Enjoy our pictures from our busy but fun filled couple months. Hope everyone is well and we love you all so much.
xoxoxo
Michael, Amanda and Lilliana

No comments:

Post a Comment

thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/